We are a leading B2B SaaS company with exceptional growth and success over our initial years and scaling rapidly.
Currently hiring Product Designers who are passionate about making products
approachable for all our customers and wants to exercise their full range of user
experience and interface design skills. You will work on all parts of the product
development process: idea conception, user research, wireframing, Interface designs,
data visualization and marketing and development support. It's a fast-paced
environment where decisions are data-focused, collaborative and iterative.
This position can be performed from anywhere and is open to remote
Entuhusistic about finding creative ways to improve the day-to-day experience of our users. At your core, you know the best design is rooted in a deep understanding of users, and start every project by aligning around a clear understanding of the problems that you're trying to solve. You practice
collaborative design techniques, partnering closely with Product Managers as well as
members of engineering, marketing and customer success.
In a fast-paced agile environment, you focus on delivering incremental value for users
and believe in the power of iteration to bring about great design. You're eager to learn
new methods and processes that take your skills to the next level. As a member of the
product design team, you're not afraid to share your work; talking about what worked,
what didn't and reflecting upon how to continue honing your craft as a user-centered
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Design elegantly-simple, easy-to-use flows that help users build and grow
their e-commerce business.
● Partner with product managers, engineers, and copywriters across the
company to define, design, implement and oversee the user experience for
products and features from conception to launch.
● Deeply understand and solve complex problems, including data
● Develop deep empathy for our customers by participating in and leading
user research activities such as user interviews, just-in-time user testing, and
workflow usability testing.
● Use a combination of user research insights, design best practices, and
business objectives to inform design solutions objectively.
● Plan and execute a user-centered design process for your work, maximizing
the impact you can make with the time you have. Create a combination of
concept sketches, user flow storyboards, low-fidelity wireframes and
ultimately high-fidelity design deliverables to hand off to engineering.
● Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for
quality with humility and mutual respect.
● 2+ years of industry experience as a product designer, user experience
designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related
● An online portfolio showcasing user-centered designs of complex web
applications, samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps,
wireframes, and prototypes), data analytics interfaces, and data
● Experience executing an end-to-end user-centered design process with a
strong understanding of user experience principles, techniques and patterns.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills from past experience
working with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Engineers, and
● Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
● Bachelor or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or
● Experience with design tools like Sketch and Zeplin.
● Some understanding of the Amazon e-commerce platform is a big plus.