Position is 100% Remote and paying Base salary of $150 - $180k . This is a funded startup with a launched SaaS product that is already driving in 100's of customers and has revenue. Exceptional runway ahead and solving an exceptional initiative!
You'll need to be extremely knowledgeable and comfortable with full-stack engineering and product development, and comfortable participating in and running agile project management with multiple engineers, developers and designers.
You'll be empowered and equipped to do quality work. You should be eager to be part of a team that's working to change the world. You're comfortable pushing code, running a team, identifying problems, staying organized, communicating effectively to both engineers and customers, and committed to getting things done.
- Experience in software development, leading, and mentoring development teams.
- Working experience with all aspects of SaaS cycle development, including project planning, managing sprints, and production environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- C#, .Net Core / Framework, MSQL, NoSQL
- AWS / Azure Environments
- Git / Version Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Vesting Equity
- Health Insurance
- Flex Time Off (get the work done, take time when you need it)