Since launching a few years ago, we’ve become one of the fastest growing digitally native brands of the last decade and are now sold in many of the top retailers nationally!
We’ve amassed over 15,000+ five-star reviews from happy customers and hundreds of press hits from the likes of Vogue, Domino, Good Housekeeping, Food & Wine, Architectural Digest, PureWow, Fortune, CNN, and we’re just getting started.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a versatile Senior Growth Marketing Associate to help us efficiently scale existing digital and offline acquisition channels, launch new channels to diversify our marketing mix, and drive strategy for a fast growing startup. The ideal candidate has a deep background in Paid Search/Shopping, as well as experience/familiarity in other digital/offline channels including YouTube, Display and others!
As an early growth hire, this person will have the freedom to own channels and the flexibility to test into new ones. They’ll be responsible for rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization of those channels and will be supported by an experienced team with a best-in-class MarTech stack. Critically, this person must have a scrappy mindset, be comfortable with ambiguity, and have a boundless curiosity to learn and grow.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-3 years of relevant digital marketing experience with a direct response focus as part of a brand or agency
- You’re detail-oriented and a fast learner comfortable wearing many hats
- You have a relentless desire to optimize and improve metrics
- You’re an analytical, data-driven thinker who can translate complex datasets into actionable insights
- You're an Excel wizard with experience in Google Analytics and a working knowledge of BI tools (e.g. Looker). Bonus points if you have experience with SQL.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own key digital channels including Paid Search/Shopping, Display, and Native as well as oversee agencies responsible for SEO, YouTube, and Affiliate
- Conduct keyword research, build keyword lists, analyze search volume and competition to provide strategic campaign recommendations
- Explore and test into new scalable & measurable acquisition channels
- Develop hypotheses and run varying tests on creative & landing pages to improve incremental performance
- Partner with cross-functional teams including design, brand marketing & digital product to evolve our marketing strategy
- Design growth reports and conduct ad hoc reporting
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
We offer competitive start-up rates with access to a senior leadership team.
- A competitive salary and equity options
- High-quality home and kitchen products
- Top tier benefits and flexible vacation policy
equal opportunity employer and has assembled a diverse workforce that is 85% BIPOC, Latinx, female, and/or LGBTQ+. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification.