Must have experience managing at least 2 PM direct reports in current position.
Hiring a Group Product Manager for the Growth team. The Growth PM is focused on activation, monetization, and retention. It spans the entire product lifecycle, ensuring a positive user experience during all stages of e-commerce business development.
This Sr. Product Manager is responsible for developing and delivering against a product roadmap focused on improving a user's experience, through personalization, monetization strategies, efficient navigation, onboarding...
In this role, you are a leader within the organization informing multiple product roadmaps, collaborating with Marketing regularly, and developing strategies that span multiple scrum teams.
This is a fully remote opportunity with travel up to 20% to meet with customers and attend relevant industry conferences.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and execute on the largest opportunities to solve customer pain points and drive customer growth.
- Drive the backlog and execution of initiatives for your team.
- Build personalized experience for our different customer personas.
- Build deep customer empathy for users who are starting out on their ecommerce journey across the world and use that empathy to craft your roadmap and vision.
- Define and craft product experience experiments (A/B tests) with clear success metrics.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to identify growth opportunities and drive them to completion.
- Guide the prioritization and evangelization of your roadmap with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor other junior level product managers within the company.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in product management within agile environments leading onshore and offshore teams.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Empathy towards the customers with the ability to understand their key problems and develop intuitive solutions to these problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill behavioral data (e.g., funnels, cohorts, raw data sets) into actionable insights
- Outstanding communication skills, regularly decomposing complex problems and presenting them clearly to the team and executives
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Human Interaction Design, Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred
- Strong Work Ethic. Employees must understand and possess a willingness to work hard, be honest and have integrity
- Must be self-motivated and able to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Organizational and leadership skills
The above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements which may be inherent in the position.