As Senior Technical Program Manager, you will drive critical cross-functional initiatives within the product development organization. You will also be responsible for developing high-impact programs across our Product and Engineering organizations - tackling performance bottlenecks, improving initiative status visibility, reducing manual tasks through automations, and increasing internal efficiency through documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage complex and large scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders.
- Establish lean processes to help the team operate more effectively, with a focus on productivity and value.
- Provide visibility to the team’s work and priorities through strong communication practices - including building out comprehensive cross-functional project plans and Jira roadmaps.
- Build workflows and automations in Jira to support developers, product managers, designers and customer support agents.
- Support the Product team’s operations through improving process, developing documentation, and monitoring delivery.
- Mentor other program and project managers.
- 4+ years of experience with program management in software development lifecycles as a TPM, engineering leader, product manager (technical domain), or related discipline.
- Experience with project management, Agile, and release management.
- Extensive experience with Jira and Confluence, specifically building automations, reporting, and scrum boards.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with both engineering and non-engineering audiences.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale projects on time.
- Technical proficiency to understand and contribute to implementation decisions with engineering and product counterparts.
- Experience working with distributed teams across time zones.
- Low-level software engineering experience
Why you should work for our client!
- Fun atmosphere and company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits (70% paid medical, dental, and vision, and much more!)
- HSA, FSA, life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits, and tons of ancillary benefit options!
- 401k match
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 2 years
- Flexible work schedules
- Public recognition platform
- Virtual happy hours
- Work sponsored events