Remote opportunity at fast-growing, digital marketing and advertising agency | Full benefits | 401(k) and 401(k) matching | Salary 65-75K
Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Why work here?
Focused in the eCommerce & equity crowdfunding space. Our clients are diverse and range across industries like Fashion, Investing, Gaming & Entertainment, AI & Robotics, Biotech, Cannabis, Fintech, Food & Beverage, plus many more.
Leader and premier agency in the equity crowdfunding space, which is something we’ve built as a team through innovation-based, data-driven decision-making. You will provide powerful insights that propel the success of our clients’ campaigns and at the same time shape a young, developing industry.
This position is a highly cross-functional role, exploring both structured and unstructured data to provide insights to various channels within the marketing department to improve campaign performance and identify macro and micro trends.
We are looking for an analytical, self-starter with strong data analysis experience within the digital marketing industry. You should work well with autonomy and also be adept at conceptualizing the higher-level marketing strategies of which data is the output.
- Maintaining internal and client-facing reporting sheets
- Developing user-friendly, self-service dashboards, reports, and business insights
- Analyzing conversion funnels from end to end
- Leveraging dashboards and data sources to provide insights across the marketing channels including Paid Media, Email Marketing, Partnerships, Sponsored Content, and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Providing recommendations to existing processes, workflows, and campaigns based on the available data
- Supporting adhoc reporting needs for Client Strategy team as well goal-setting and forecasting efforts for marketing leadership
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing data analysis, report creation, and visualization of data
- Advanced ability to work in Excel with pivots and formulas
- Experience working in data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using structured and unstructured data
- Solid understanding of marketing and performance metrics