Leading a small team $120k - $150k base + 15% bonus + 100 paid health benefits (entire family) and much more!
Go Green SaaS company based out of San Diego. Massive funding and huge growth ahead.
Seeking a top Customer Experience Manager/Leader that has had at least 1 direct report and looking to be part of a company with massive growth that is very progressive and exciting!
About the Role
Sr. Customer Experience Manager to join our Customer Experience team to help develop a seamless customer experience. This person will implement and improve operational processes, organize and provide inbound customer service, provide technical support and handle back office processing. As an industry leader, this candidate must be willing to learn and accomplish their work with the highest level of operational excellence and professionalism.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead the company’s effort for excellence in customer experience
· Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
· Work on development and continuous improvement of customer experience related processes and tools
· Recommend potential products or services by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
· Answer incoming customer concerns and service questions, product problems, and general inquiries
· Manage a growing team of Customer Experience Managers
· Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive experience for each contact
· Maintain an efficient two-way communication with Nuvve’s management team to stay updated on product knowledge while making sure the customers’ voice is heard at all levels
· Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- 5+ years experience in customer support / process improvement in the technological, telecommunication and/or transportation industry
- Experience in lean process management and implementation of continuous improvement practices
- Excellent knowledge of customer care processes, including feedback collection and analysis, help desk and remote support, field operations etc.
- Can easily and effectively adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to be flexible, adapt and act quickly when urgent matters require it
- Experience in managing teams, setting up team’s and individual goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Self-starter with creative problem-solving skills
- Exhibit a very organized approached and superior attention to details
- Project a positive, professional image toward clients, vendors, and staff in all interactions and situations
- Problem analysis and resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools (Salesforce, Salesforce Service cloud preferred)