About the Role
The Enterprise Architect will help drive innovative solutions and is responsible for influencing and supporting strategic pursuits in the development companies offering. The Enterprise Architect will work collaboratively with technology and business leaders to set strategic direction, work with software engineering teams to help them with hard engineering problems. Will collaborate & provide standards and principles to help ensure that engineering teams are aligned across the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to define technical requirements, deliverables, and assist in setting expectations within the business
· Creation and regular updating of the overall technology vision and strategy, helping to ensure its progress within the Product Development roadmap.
· Hands-on creation and presentation of Architecture Design Documents that capture non-functional requirements from the perspective of business, software, data, and infrastructure architectures.
· Conduct regular open office hours for mentoring and developing engineering staff in architectural concerns
· Be a technical leader with a passion for solving our most complex design challenges from a holistic view
· Keep current on technical advances in the industry, including microservices, distributed systems, AWS, deployment and delivery automation, machine learning
· Accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics of the systems
· Supports and reinforces our development process with the architecture and product management teams, acting as a champion for high-quality implementations, and helping communicate and clarify our processes.
· Perform code and design reviews of components created by engineers and architects
· May occasionally need to perform hands-on development of interfaces and frameworks for the engineering team to further implement
· Meet occasionally with enterprise customers in support of our largest deals, create presentations for customers representing our technology current and future state, provide estimates and guide scoping for large mission-critical system needs
· Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
· Lead technical and design discussions with IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices
· Architect and build highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services such as: API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB and ECS
· Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
· Migrate monolithic applications to micro services architectures
· Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
· Drive our value propositions into a complete system architecture to showcase our innovation and differentiation while addressing customer needs and technical challenges
· Develop reference architectures and technical proposals
· Interface with internal and external resources to develop methods of procedures for electrical interconnection
· Bacchelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, with Min 8+ years’ experience Software Development, or System Architecture
· Experience in system architecture & Solution Design.
· Hands on experience of Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
· Experience with Java, particularly Spring Boot applications along with extensive experience on Micro services Architecture on AWS cloud with Kubernetes (EKS), Postgres, Kafka (MSK)
· Building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments: AWS stack preferred, ECS on EKS, Lambda, ELB, ECT, RDS, S3, etc.
· Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation, Linux, Dockers.
· Experience with messaging brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Bitbucket pipelines, Python & Robot Framework
· Experience designing and building solutions for on-demand platforms
· Experience with API management in a large scale, highly distributed environment
· Able to communicate complex problems and solutions effectively to a range of audiences
· Able to identify industry trends and effectively influence organizational direction
· Passionate about applying technology strategy to achieve business outcomes, and continual learning
· Rapid, but data-driven decision maker
· Experience in real-time IoT applications, energy management applications ( is added Plus)
· Experience with coding languages (Java, Python, GoLang).
· Experience with various frameworks (Java Spring Boot (preferred), Python FastAPI, or similar)
· Experience with various Data Stores (DynamoDB, PostgresDB (preferred), Memcached, or others such as MongoDB and MySQL DB)
· Strong documentation capabilities, UML, swagger, APIary, and others
· Development experience on microservices and other distributed systems architectural design patterns
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs design and implementation
· Knowledge of the IEEE 2030.5 protocol (big plus)