We are adding multiple Quality Inspectors to our manufacturing Plant supporting the production of products in our state of the art clean room manufacturing facility on a new production line.
As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for monitoring the production processes and operations to ensure that we are manufacturing quality products. In addition to this, you will have to check that the products meet the required quality, safety, and other compliances precisely.
- Inspect and scrutinize each step involved in the manufacturing process according to organizational standards
- Approve and confirm specifications of incoming materials and reject them in the case they don’t meet the required standard
- Check the procured raw materials for quality
- Monitor in-process operations and recommend adjustments as per requirement.
- Inspect procedures and ensure that they follow the standard safety and healthcare guidelines
- Identify critical problems and troubleshoot them accordingly
- Approve the finished product in lines with the set standards.
- Report the number of defective products manufactured and maintain an inventory of the same
- Document and report non-conformance and ensure continuous quality improvement
- Candidates having high school diploma with necessary certifications and experience will also be considered.
- Good technical skills
- Detail-oriented and Precision in manufacturing processes