Our client, a well backed and fast growing SaaS company is building the world’s first cloud-based, truly automated management platform focused on the public sector using sophisticated ML and AI to optimize existing infrastructure and solving a massive issue in our every day life.
This cloud-based AI creates an optimal product that ultimately results in a reduction of fuel consumption, reduces carbon emissions, reduces accidents, and reduces the time all of us spend commuting.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior QA Engineer who will ensure the platform is fully tested and new features integrate seamlessly and reliably.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback to the development team
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs. Create QA Process.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Work with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Must have done QA for other SaaS-based products.
- 5+ years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools/ Code coverage is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with team members to solve problems
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS / MS in Computer Science
Related Career Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience working in products that have shipped/deployed successfully in the market and with a minimum of thousands of users
- Ideal candidate has worked for both a large company and a startup.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced, unpredictable environments
- Bonus if you have experience in traffic engineering industry