Our client, a well backed and fast growing SaaS company is building the world’s first cloud-based, truly automated management platform focused on the public sector using sophisticated ML and AI to optimize existing infrastructure and solving a massive issue in our every day life.
This cloud-based AI creates an optimal product that ultimately results in a reduction of fuel consumption, reduces carbon emissions, reduces accidents, and reduces the time all of us spend commuting.
We are looking for a seasoned Data Engineer who can hit the ground running to help store and access data efficiently in live production databases as well as our internal data warehouse, and help build out and maintain data pipelines to enable machine learning and analysis on the data.
- postgres, relational database administration and optimization
- table design for efficient reading and writing (partitioning, indexing, etc.)
- long term storage / pruning pipelines and automation
- experience with data warehouses / data lakes
- building out and maintaining an OLAP database that meets the needs of ML & data science use cases, as well as the pipelines that feed into it.
- Experience with ETL’s
- AWS / RDS experience strongly preferred
- Postgres experience strongly preferred
- PostGIS is a bonus
- Airflow is a bonus