Experience in b2b SaaS a must! Must be able to showcase work samples that you have done with software companies. Thank you!
You’re passionate about storytelling through visual media. You have an eye for design and love to use photos and videos to communicate a brand’s message and connect with their community. You’ll be telling our story to our clients, colleagues, and community.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to support business goals through video development and photography
- Help manage content calendar and establish daily post cadence
- Lead the end-to-end video production, from conceptualization to storyboarding, capturing, and deliverables. Quick turnaround times are critical to the role.
- Create short-form and long-form videos including but not limited to webinar recaps, explainer videos, and video and audio creatives for social.
- Develop videos on a variety of creative topics, from company culture to software innovation
- Format videos to native aspect ratios of LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Strong interest in brand storytelling
- Experience with how brands are using design and video to tell stories and engage with audiences
- Strong storytelling skills (an understanding of what makes a story engaging and creative)
- Having your own video equipment or requirements preferred (see equipment list)
- Must be able to film, edit, and technically direct livestreams, Zoom calls, and in-person interviews
- Working knowledge of proper video/audio capture using a mirrorless camera system.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and creating templates and motion graphics with After Effects. Skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Audition.
- Ability to coach and direct business executives and novice coworkers for on-camera work.
- Attention to detail, curious, always looking to learn and improve
- Strong work ethic, gritty, passionate, results-driven