100% REMOTE, Base + bonus + equity component
- This is a highly strategic and leadership position. Company is well backed/funded, well advised, already profitable, well into the millions in revenue, and has a massive growth trajectory ahead.
- Will be responsible for the overall marketing strategy
- Fully owns/leads planning, execution, and operations of all things digital marketing (oversight of agencies and looking to build in-house teams for the long term).
- Leads teams to high levels of quality execution (teams compromised of many parts...full-time team, part-time team, freelance, and agency)
- Effective collaborator (infers understanding of how business units and roles interact + excellent communication skills) working across functions on a regular basis, e-comm mgmt, content, brand, product, ops, etc.
- Highly transparent -- from tangible project plans for key initiatives written out for all to see (better: having the leadership skills to have team members do this on their behalf), to timely/effective communication to right groups at right moment, to tailored reports for xyz committee/leader/exec (ie recognizes we drink from an untreated firehose of information, wants to jump in and make this a filtered water fountain for us).