Can be fully remote!
Our client is a home & kitchen brand on a mission to craft well-designed, non-toxic
kitchenware that thoughtfully raises the standards of what you cook with.
Since launching in November 2019, they become one of the fastest growing digitally
native brands of the last decade and are now sold in retailers including Target,
Bloomingdale’s, Crate & Barrel, West Elm, Williams Sonoma, Zola, and more.
We’ve amassed over 15,000+ five-star reviews from happy customers and hundreds of
press hits from the likes of Vogue, Domino, Good Housekeeping, Food & Wine,
Architectural Digest, PureWow, Fortune, CNN, and we’re just getting started.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-sufficient and highly technical B2B/Wholesale Operations
Manager to join our growing team. This position is responsible for all our clients
wholesale, dropship and distribution/in-store business. You will be responsible for
ensuring our business functions efficiently and our customers and resellers receive a
The ideal candidate is organized, driven and eager to take on vast areas of
responsibility. We are a fast-growing brand, and this is an opportunity to get involved in
the early stages and take on a key role within our operations team towards our B2B and
wholesale growth. This position is an essential part of the Operations Team, with
significant visibility and ownership in the company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the onboarding of new resellers/retailers and own the maintenance of
existing partnerships through end-to-end transaction and operation ownership
- Oversee and process of all non-DTC (dropship, wholesale distribution orders)
through the appropriate portals or systems where applicable
- Become the clients primary point of contact for retailer/reseller communications
around orders, inventory and supply chain
- Create and fill out product data line sheets and other onboarding documents for
- Review vendor guides to ensure requirements are accurately communicated to
supply chain and 3PL teams, and implemented into business SOPs
- Own and manage all 846, ASNs and Invoice transactions (and other EDI docs) for
- Troubleshoot EDI transmission errors through daily communication with
partners, providers and warehouses
- Become the expert in the connections between all company systems and
processes related to wholesale customer orders and transmission
- Continually evaluate opportunities to drive greater efficiencies and effectiveness
in processes related to B2B, retail and wholesale operations
- Fully understand and exhibit the ethos, embody our core values, and
serve as a brand ambassador, both internally and externally
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5+ years of experience working in B2B or Reseller/Retail operations at a
consumer goods company for both dropship and in-store distribution
- At least 3+ years working in-depth with EDI interchange providers (e.g B2B
Gateway, TrueCommerce, SPS Commerce)
- Experience with ERPs or OMSs (e.g Skubana/Brightpearl/NetSuite) and
marketplace platforms (Shopify Plus, Shopify Wholesale, Amazon)
- Superb knowledge of onboarding and supply chain processes (item
setup/merchandising, order submission, inventory advice, fulfillment)
- Thorough understanding of EDI terminology and documents
- Bonus points for knowledge with Orderful, RevCascade or Mirakl
- You are humble and have high-energy, and exhibit the qualities of a leader, always
asking what you can do to make everyone around you more successful
- Able to execute on today’s challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking
mindset around where we’ll be six months, a year, and several years from now.
- Data-driven and goal-oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and
qualitatively, and understand the importance of both.
- A results-oriented individual who identifies problems and works tirelessly to solve
- You thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are inherently a curious person that loves to ideate, test, learn, and repeat.
You love the process itself just as much as the end result
- You work equally well in a team and on your own
- You're excited about our mission and making an impact
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
We offer competitive start-up rates with access to a senior leadership team.
- A competitive salary and equity options
- High-quality home and kitchen products
- Top tier benefits and flexible vacation policy
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and has assembled a diverse workforce that
is 85% BIPOC, Latinx, female, and/or LGBTQ+. We strongly encourage you to apply
even if you don’t meet every qualification.