Director of Product
MarTech SaaS product as an influencer marketing platform.
As Director of Product, you will be responsible for the lifecycle of all products;
concepting, designing, planning, scheduling, execution, delivery, training, and documentation.
You will be working directly with senior management to create the highest quality
product, delivered on-time and meeting the world-class standards that enterprise clients.
Our Platform is the core of our product offering, enabling e-commerce companies to
easily work with influencers who generate authentic product content, drive traffic back to the
e-commerce store and get paid for their efforts. The platform consists of a cloud hosted backend
and web-based frontend, as well as two mobile apps that facilitate brands working with creators
ad-hoc, or more deeply with owned creator programs. The content generated by creators can
then be leveraged by brands across all of their owned and paid properties.
● 7+ years of SaaS software product management experience with a track record of
successful product releases that drive growth, user engagement and retention
● Concepting and wireframing workflows and business processes associated with all
● Previous experience in marketing-related SaaS software products such as digital
advertising, email, or social media platforms
● Ability to role play as the intended user of the software to be able understand and
address potential needs of the users as they move through their workflow
● Strong operational & organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance
multiple projects while following through on high-level plans
● A level-headed and unifying voice in product meetings with design, engineering, and
● You can clearly articulate a phased approach to balancing short term and long term
● You have a demonstrated passion for user experience and have delivered
enterprise-grade software that delights users
● Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
● Proven analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making and feature
● Experience working in a fast-paced enterprise technology environment
● Low ego, highly personable, models integrity
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent
We are offering a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401K, flexible work hours &
location. We look forward to speaking with you!