Senior Frontend Software Engineer
As Sr Frontend Software Engineer, you will be taking a lead position driving and supporting both web development and Node backend development for a platform that publishes an increasing number of interactive video experiences every day, with a fast-growing user-base. This will include providing guidance and recommendations on process and frameworks including mentoring mid and junior level staff in effecting Testing techniques.
We have a modern development process leveraging best in class tools such as Git, CircleCI and Jest for testing.
The Platform is the core of our product offering, enabling e-commerce companies to easily work with influencers who generate authentic product content, drive traffic back to the e-commerce store and get paid for their efforts. The platform consists of a cloud hosted backend and web-based frontend, as well as two mobile apps that facilitate brands working with creators ad-hoc, or more deeply with owned creator programs. The content generated by creators can then be leveraged by brands across all of their owned and paid properties.
● 5+ years experience developing in a mobile-first responsive environment include CSS media breakpoints and mobile debugging along with wireframing for business stakeholders.
● 3+ years experience with Git
● Experience with NodeJS and Express
● Experience with Scrum and agile software development in general
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI/Jenkins/Bamboo
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Solid understanding of front-end architectures, data-driven and cross-browser development
● Experience with front-end browser testing such as Selenium a strong plus
● AWS Experience a strong plus, especially Lambda and API Gateway
● Experience with Microservices, Docker/Kubernetes and Terraform a plus
Full-time package includes base salary, bonus plan, medical/dental/vision healthcare, 401k, stock options,
relocation, and other benefits.
The position is for the company's office in San Diego, CA where we maintain a flexible work location
policy that offers the ability to balance work from home and office.