If you have a knack for eCommerce and building performance-oriented applications, we are looking for an experienced engineer to join our mission to build the tools and experiences that allow merchants to easily create, edit, and maintain their storefronts. As a Software Engineer, you will be collaborating with our team creating the future of eCommerce experiences using the latest technologies such as React and GraphQL. You will be involved from ideation to completion.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create innovative solutions to the ever-recurring problems and challenges that create friction in the world of headless eCommerce.
- Design and implement scalable and robust solutions that reduce friction for merchants managing their eCommerce storefronts.
- Work with our team of engineers to help improve our current product and build out new features and designs.
- Interact with Product/UX to develop new features.
- Contribute to the architecture of our application.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Experience building applications using modern web technologies and frameworks like React.js, Node.js, CI/CD Pipelines, Jest.
- Passion for technology and tools that enable better developer productivity.
- You strive to create well designed and scalable applications that are used daily by both clients and developers.
- Strong sense of empathy for developers and obstacles that block them from developing quality code quickly.
- Working knowledge of one or more database products (e.g. MySQL, Mongo, Postgres).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members.
- Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento/ecommerce experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Typescript knowledge.