Hiring experienced technology leader to lead one of our product teams. The Tech Lead position is a hybrid role requiring technical expertise (programming, tech design, code reviews), people management skills, and product development work (collaborating with product managers and UX/UI designers, scheduling work, and prioritizing features). We use Microsoft technologies so deep experience with the Microsoft stack is required. This position has the authority to manage their own areas of responsibility as well as think broadly and strategically about their projects.
- Work with your dedicated Product Manager to determine priorities, plan out releases, and assign work to reports.
- Create and review tech designs for large features. You are responsible for the technical architecture of the system you are building (with guidance and support from our architect).
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality. We use code reviews as an opportunity to teach, learn, and maintain code quality.
- Write code alongside the team.
- As a Tech Lead you will mentor, help encourage and facilitate technical growth within your team.
- Have a hands-on attitude. While it’s important to delegate work to your reports, it’s also important to be willing to jump in and solve a problem or handle a crisis.
- At least 7+ years in software development, 3+ years in leading engineering initiatives
- A track record of leading projects, mentoring peers, and collaborating with technical and business partners.
- Extensive experience building web applications.
- Experience building systems to handle large scale while maintaining high availability.
- Solid understanding of .NET and/or .NET Core and T-SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as under management supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Experience with RESTful API development using gRPC or ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Proficiency with Azure.
- Proficiency with container technologies (esp. Docker).