LINQM is looking for a Construction Estimator to support on a 3-month role with opportunity to convert to full time pending team needs and by demonstrating execution excellence. The qualifications are required, please screen resumes to ensure they meet these requirements.
· Understand, develop, compile and present detailed cost estimates for multiple projects
· Further develop detailed cost estimates as designs develop, communicating with various stakeholders on cost drivers and value engineering opportunities across all trades and scopes
· Support in development of estimation tools and cost databases
· Validate and analysis contractor change orders
· Use efficient and aesthetic communication methods to escalate risks and communicate opportunities
· Employ a can-do attitude, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the program goals
· Create what-if scenario estimates for program strategy and decision making
· Support Tesla however necessary to achieve company goals
· 7+ years of experience on complex technical manufacturing, Lab, Hospital, or Industrial infrastructure projects. 5+ years of full-time estimation experience Required.
· Civil, Structural and Architectural estimation experience required. Mechanical, Electrical, Controls and Life Safety experience preferred.
· Knowledge of how things are built at the fundamental level, experience with construction management preferred
· Knowledge of estimation Assemblies and Unit rates, knowledge of bay area a bonus
· Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills
· Experience in value engineering and cost modeling with fast turnaround results
· Advanced knowledge and proven delivery on Mechanical, Electrical, Life Safety and Controls Scopes. Bonus for Civil, Structural, and Architectural experience
· Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex things