Our fast-growing ecommerce client is seeking a full-time, remote Sr. Frontend Developer to work closely with the Product and UI/UX teams to produce intuitive front-end applications that are responsive and easy to learn and use. The ideal candidate takes pride in his/her work and writes great code while being a role model to others.
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile first websites and web applications using the appropriate coding, scripting languages, content management, or other software development tools.
- Write coherent, tested, organized, and performant code while integrating REST APIs.
- Develop front-end testing code and perform automated testing of code.
- Apply UI design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions.
- Apply web performance optimizations to application to maximize client performance.
- Participate in front-end web design with product and UI/UX teams.
- Advise engineering & business stakeholders on best practices, compatibility issues, and tradeoffs.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in integrating with backend REST and / or GraphQL based APIs.
- Experience with RESTful API development using gRPC or ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience building SEO driven websites.
- Understanding of UX design principles.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, creative, and results-oriented environment.
- Solid understanding of front-end performance optimization tooling & techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Proficiency with Azure.
- Proficiency with container technologies (esp. Docker).