A fast scaling Direct-to-Consumer brand specializing in creator and workspace-focused products and essentials for over seven years. In addition to selling high-quality products, we are committed to creating a great working environment for all our employees to grow and develop their careers. As an employee-first organization, we offer many benefits, including a hybrid work schedule, 100% employee health coverage, a flexible vacation policy, and more.
The Influencer Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the execution of our community growth initiatives, including the Ambassador program, influencer marketing, and content creator collaborations.
- Execute Ambassador and Content Creator collaboration initiatives that align with our brand awareness and brand positioning strategy
- Own the ongoing optimization of all social media objectives and key performance metrics
- Work closely with the our content team to optimize social media content
- Plan and execute the activation of all our brand partnerships and giveaways
- Assist with the build and execution of our Marketing Calendar
- Maintain a consistent brand image and brand voice across all earned and owned marketing channels
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing manager position
- Experience building and maintaining an engaging brand ambassador program
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing and platforms like Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Experience in creating content for social media including copywriting and content development
- Strong project management skills
- Strong writing skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field preferred