We are looking for a person that will help with the growth of our company. THIS IS AN ONSITE role in Irvine.
We are looking for someone that can work 9-6pm daily out of our office.
Engaging, trustworthy, experience booking conference rooms, meeting with customers onsite, ordering supplies, ordering lunches and director of first impressions.
Scope of responsibilities include:
- Maintain office appearance in common areas
- Maintain a fully stocked employee kitchen and meeting room refreshments
- Greet vendors & visitors, accept deliveries, facilitate guest arrivals and meeting setup
- Represent the company and office in a positive and professional way
- Assist in ordering and stocking food & office supplies
- Perform general office duties as requested
- Place, receive, and route telephone calls
- Miscellaneous data entry
- At least 2 years in a similar role or 2 years of prior customer service experience.
- A good attitude and positive outlook; the team is counting on you
- Strength to lift and carry packages weighing up to 30 pounds
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Committed to maintaining impeccable work attendance & punctuality
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Be able to stay focused, prioritize, and maintain multiple projects daily
- Be willing to assist with any type of task, project, or instruction with a smile
- Be driven and thrive on deadlines
- Be proficient in MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and basic office equipment