LINQM is looking for a Construction Superintendent with opportunity to convert to full time pending team needs and by demonstrating execution excellence.
· Successfully deliver complex contracted and self-performed construction projects
· Create and drive project schedules, solving critical paths and communicating roadblocks/risks
· Develop and maintain site logistics and execution plans
· Employ a can-do attitude, working through challenges with all stakeholders
· Direct work in field, track changes, etc. both individually and leading or participating in a larger team.
· Work with engineering teams to resolve design roadblocks immediately
· Ensure installation meets end users’ requirements and quality expectations
· Find creative solutions to challenging problems, removing barriers to meet our fast-paced deadlines
· Schedule and lead quality control and site safety inspections.
· Facilitate inspections with AHJs to ensure timely use of occupied spaces
· 7+ years of experience on complex technical manufacturing, Lab, Hospital, or Industrial infrastructure projects.
· Ability to lead daily whiteboards and contractor site inspections.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills
· Advanced knowledge and proven delivery on Mechanical, Electrical, Life Safety and Controls Scopes. Bonus for Civil, Structural, and Architectural experience
· Experience coordinating and managing successful utility shutdowns
· Fundamental understating of construction progress tracking
· Willingness to get your hands dirty as needed to complete objectives and lead scopes through challenging phases.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex things